about project management
A well known piece of wisdom:
„Never make the second step before the first.“
Do your projects conform to this checklist?
- assess requirement for action
- define tasks
- projekt target accords with SMART*-criteria
* SMART: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timed
- results to be worked out
- cost estimation
- time schedule
- project organisation (leader, members)
- connections/dependences to other projects
- project authorisation
kick-off with project group/ stage of planning
- communicate the targets
- milestones, time schedule: define „what, who, when“.
- define the benefit for your customer and for yourself.
- Analyse critical factors for success, which means: what has to be considered so that the project succeeds.
- assure documentation (minutes)
interim arrangements with the client
Recht & Management examples of experience in project
- Restructuring: Organisation of a Holding, integration of acquired companies
- Foundation of foreign subsidiaries and companies
- Setting up an e-commerce shop
- Concepts for distribution
- Customer binding systems
- Euro logistic
- Introduction of EURO
- Liability of assurance
- Reclaim of disposal-services fees (e.g. Duales System)
- Values/company culture